If you have ever had gallstones or a gallbladder attack, you know it can be a painful experience. If you are looking for a way to keep your gallbladder healthy, a cleanse may be just what you are looking for. When you flush your gallbladder with a cleanse, you ensure a free flow of bile that can help to prevent stones and attacks.
In most cases, a gallbladder cleanse involves a strict diet of olive oil, herbs, and fruit juice over the course of one to two days. There are different cleanses that can be prescribed, all with varying ingredients and instructions. Simplicity is the key to a successful cleanse and below is one such formula.
To prepare for your cleanse you will need the following items:
- Apples or applesauce
- Apple juice or malic acid supplements
- 4 tablespoons of Epsom Salts
- Vitamin C powder
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large grapefruit
- Beginning five days prior to the cleanse, you will want to ingest as many apple products as possible. This includes whole apples, natural unsweetened applesauce, or apple juice. Apples contain a high amount of pectin which has shown to be effective in stopping gallstone formation as well as dissolving preexisting stones. During the last 2 days before the cleanse, drink 8 oz of apple juice every 2-3 hours. If you choose not to drink the juice, you can take a malic acid supplement to help prepare the liver for a successful cleanse. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for taking the malic acid.
- On the day of the cleanse, eat a light breakfast with no fat. This will help the bile in your liver to accumulate which puts pressure on your liver to eliminate any stones that may have settled there. After breakfast, mix 4 tablespoons of Epsom Salts in 3 cups of water and store in the refrigerator.
- You may have a light lunch but again stay away from fatty foods. Do not drink or consume any foods after 2 PM.
- At 6:00 PM, drink 3/4 cup of the Epsom Salts mixture. If you can’t bear the taste, try adding 1/8 of a tablespoon of powdered Vitamin C to help mask the flavor.
- At 8 PM, drink another 3/4 cup of the Epsom Salts water. At this point, it is best to limit physical activity so your body can use its energy for the cleanse.
- Between 9 to 10 PM, pour 1/2 cup of virgin olive oil into a jar. Using a juicer, extract the juice from the grapefruit and add to the jar with the olive oil. Put the lid on the jar and shake vigorously. (Safety Note: Check your medications to make sure they will not clash with the grapefruit juice.) Once it is thoroughly mixed, drink the mixture. It may not taste pleasant, but try to finish it within ten minutes.
- Immediately after finishing the olive oil and grapefruit concoction, lay down on your right side with your right knee up at a right angle towards your chin for 20 minutes. Try to stay as still as possible. It’s ok if you fall asleep.
- The next morning, immediately drink another 3/4 cup of the Epsom Salts mixture. If you are tired, it’s ok to lay down and rest some more.
- Two hours later, drink the remaining Epsom Salts water.
- Two hours after finishing the Epsom Salts water, you can begin to take in some liquid nutrition such as juice or broth. Throughout the rest of the day, you can begin to eat some fruits and vegetables. For tips on the best foods to eat to support gallbladder health, read Gallstones Natural Solution, written by David Smith, a natural health researcher and author.
Gallstones Natural Alternative
If a cleanse doesn’t sound like the right treatment for you, but you are still looking for an alternative solution that is natural, Gallstones Natural Solution explains how you can eliminate gallstones from your life for good. In this book, Smith shares the exact information you need to naturally and effectively get rid of your gallstones at home.
Proponents of gallbladder cleansing claim that the treatment helps break up gallstones and stimulates the gallbladder to release them. It may be necessary to repeat the cleanse a few times over a period of several months to get rid of all your stones.
bellavei skin care · May 15, 2017 at 8:29 am
Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?
I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m
looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
Safe Health Pro · May 19, 2017 at 7:00 am
Good morning, This is WordPress. So far so good. Good luck in your endeavor.
Korona królów odcinek 6 online · February 1, 2018 at 11:05 pm
There is certainly a great deal to know about this issue.
I really like all the points you’ve made.